Hello and thanks for looking at my blog. I am a complete beginner but hope to show you some of the things I have been working on.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Another Fusion Workshop

Another Fusion workshop with Sheena and this time I was accompanied by fellow crafter Shirley which made the day even more enjoyable.  Sheena was in fine form as usual and we all enjoyed the day. 
What I didn't enjoy a few days later was finding my photo on her blog.  2 of us had painted our pinnies so we had to pose for the camera!  They got me with my eyes closed and I look as though I've been on the bottle all day.  Well I was sitting close to where Sheena was spraying with Pray and Sparkle

We completed a 3 disc wall hanging,



a card using the tree stamp





 and a poinsettia ready to mount on a card but ran out of time.  Although most of us there had attended a previous workshop and were competent with the brushwork, there were others who were complete beginners.  Since then I have been making 'Fusion' cards, so here they are along with the completed poinsettia.





I was not happy with this last one but others have admired it so I guess it's ok.
My apologies for the poor photography, and for the fact that they are sideways, I have a new computer and I can't find an editing facility in the new software.  But who wants to be fiddling with the computer when there are cards waiting to be made, stamping to do and dies to cut, speaking of which I have just recieved a fab Frosty border die and corner, mostly out od stock but Oyster stamps have it, also lots of other super dies, going on my xmas list right now, along with used-up Copics.  It used to be new clothes, perfume and jewellery - how times have changed.

I have also completed a tray using an idea from a book but have drawn my own shapes, cut them out and traced rond them.  Forgot to take a photo so you'll have to wait until mext time for that.
So for now, it's back to the cuttlebug to cut some more frosty borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment